Get to know ME
Here is my version:
I have been in the Real Estate Business since 2001. First as an investor while I was living in CA, then joined the ranks as a Realtor in TX where I lived for 7 years, currently live in FL in a place I love. Being a Realtor is a passion I fully embrace. I meet wonderful people, I share their experiences, and more importantly I have the privilege of assisting them with their Real Estate needs. When dealing with BUYERS, I carry their excitement from the home search to closing. When dealing with SELLERS, I experience their thrill when they accept an offer. Needless to say I welcome the challenges, but more importantly I find solutions to close the transaction on time.
Some of my loves: God | Family and Friends | Dogs | Travel | Photography | Tennis | Cooking | Books | Homes for you and your lifestyle | Coffee | A beach anywhere
Some of my dislikes: Crowded Places | Heavy traffic | Parking meters | People swearing | Long lines | Grocery shopping
Some of my bad habits: No drinking enough water | Chocolate | Buying books before I can read them | Working late hours | Forget to eat when I am super busy
Some fun facts: Not understanding humor most of the time | Bedtime at 10pm | Buying dishes whether I need them or not | Cleanliness | Walks on the beach
I have been married to Ed for 30 years and we raised a niece and a nephew since they were 14 and 8 years old respectively. Today they are 32 and 26, Andrea is a Doctor of Psychology and Hugo after serving in the US military for 4 years is attending college. We built a beautiful life where we grew together, work and play, travel frequently and continue to enjoy each other's company in many ways.
Here is how somebody famous sees me:
As “The Action Taking” Maven …
You “actionista”, you. Your special sauce is your ability to do the things that will take you to the next level.
Your commitment and willingness to step outside of your comfort zone is a strength that few possess.
"Nothing will work unless you do." -Maya Angelou
- amen, you say.
Taking action in spite of imposter syndrome and comparison it is is a feat that you should be darn proud of. But it doesn’t exactly feel like “the ball is rolling.”?
Information overwhelm got you down?
Analysis paralysis making your palms all sweaty?
You’re not alone.
Have you ever gone white water rafting? (I’m going somewhere with this, I promise.)
When you hit the rapids there’s no choice—you’ve just gotta paddle for dear life and trust that you’ll make it to peaceful waters soon. And when you do get to the other side (and you always do) all of that paddling is so worthwhile. It requires so much trust in yourself and your abilities.
When you’re building your empire of awesome —you’re right smack dab in the middle of those turbulent waters that demand stamina alongside constant surrender. Did you forget about the true life of a Realtor?
Here’s the thing: you do what you love, growing a business that satisfies your soul isn’t all that difficult. I know you believe that this is possible, and that YES, you will get to where you want to go, one home at the time.
Well, did you get my perspective…I see your bright horizons…you inspired me, I learned a lot from you, you will surprise yourself!!!
Comments
Post a Comment